Introduction of NZ Tourist eTA
NZ Tourist eTA is one kind of NZeTA that can be applied completely online.
NZ Tourist eTA is provided for non-New Zealand travelers who want to travel to New Zealand for tourism purpose.
- Read also: How to apply for NZeTA?
Only the following activities are permitted with the NZ Tourist eTA:
- Short-term recreation
- A casual visit to meet friends or relatives
People who are Australian permanent residents, non-Australian permanent residents (people from 60 visa waiver countries, people from the other 135 eligible countries) can apply for the NZ Tourist eTA.
There are many available countries that are permitted for NZ Tourist eTA application.
- Check the eligibility: Check requirements
Be noted that you can only travel to New Zealand by a cruise ship if you are from these 135 eligible countries.
Whereas, you can travel by air and other means of transport if you are from 60 visa waiver countries or you are Australian permanent residents.
The validity of eTA will be 2 years from the date your NZeTA is issued.
- Passport should have at least 3 months validity after the date you plan to leave New Zealand. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- The stay period in New Zealand is 3 months in the 12-month period for most applicants. Only applicants from the United Kingdom are allowed to stay in New Zealand for a maximum of 6 months in the 12-month period.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the NZ Visit eTA and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fee for NZ Tourist eTA consists of 2 kinds of fee: Service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged by us for helping you to get NZ Tourist eTA as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of New Zealand.
- Check here: Visa fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for NZ Tourist eTA
Documents required to apply for NZ Tourist eTA is very simple: 01 color passport scan for each applicant. (Passport should have at least 3 months validity after the date you plan to leave New Zealand).
- With our professional support center all the time, NZ Tourist eTA online will help the tourists enjoy their trips as comfortable as possible.
- NZ Tourist eTA will not only save your time and money but also make you confident to travel more easily to New Zealand.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org